In General (Last Updated 19th June 2017)
Yu Yi Herbs values your privacy and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data. This Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice") describes how Yu Yi Herbs collections, handles and uses your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
"Personal Data" means information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preference, bank account information or any other information that might identify you.
By registering an account with Yu Yi Herbs or otherwise interacting with Yu Yi Herbs' services, or by using the Yu Yi Herbs website www.yuyi2u.com ("Website"), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Yu Yi Herbs and all our suppliers, advertising and promotional partners, and other service providers.
The personal data we collect
Personal Data provided by you
From the point of registration of your account with Yu Yi Herbs, we will collect and process your personal data. This includes particulars you disclose in our application form or in our Yu Yi Herbs ecommerce platform.
Personal Data collected by us
In addition to Personal Data you provide to Yu Yi Herbs directly, personal data may be collected from time to time from a variety sources, including without limitation, from the cookies used by our Website.
[Cookies are a text file placed into the memory of your computer that may enable Yu Yi Herbs to identify you and collect information such as the date and time of access, the URL of other webpages being or previously accessed by your browser, during you visit to our Website. Registration for and use of an Yu Yi Herbs account will require cookies to be enabled for account authentication purposes.]
What we use your personal data for
Yu Yi Herbs only uses and processes your Personal Data for purposes relating to Yu Yi Herbs' services and for the other business activities of Yu Yi Herbs including without limitation:
- To assess and process your request for our services and products;
- To communicate with you (including for troubleshooting purposes or customer support);
- To carry out market analysis and research, and customer profiling to gauge market trends;
- Or internal administrative purposes;
- To send your information, updates or other materials on our products or services, upcoming events or promotions which may interest you; and
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities or other persons in compliance with its obligations under law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Save as set our below, Yu Yi Herbs does not sell or rent, and does not otherwise share your Personal Data with any third party.
Yu Yi Herbs may engage other companies, service providers and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf and to administer and give effect to commercial transactions via Yu Yi Herbs. Consequently, Yu Yi Herbs may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such persons as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- Entities within the Yu Yi Herbs Group of Companies;
- Our business partners (e.g. information technology service providers, insurance providers);
- Banks and financial institutions (including credit cart payment processors);
- Professional advisors and external auditors;
- Potential or actual acquirers of Yu Yi Herbs (including their advisers and representatives) as a result of a potential sale of business, acquisition, merger or re-organisation;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with legal and governmental requirements.
Yu Yi Herbs' Website uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to protect your Personal Data.
Your rights to Access and Correction
You can request to see your Personal Data and, if the Personal Data is inaccurate, you can request that Yu Yi Herbs update it. You may do so by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
Withdrawing or Limiting Consent
If you choose not to furnish any mandatory Personal Data requested or wish to withdraw you consent or significantly limit the processing of your Personal Data, you agree that Yu Yi Herbs may be unable to process your Personal Data, and any corresponding services may be curtailed. When you do so, you acknowledge that Yu Yi Herbs will not be liable for any losses which you suffer as a result of your own action.
Conflict and Revisions
In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, this English language shall prevail. Yu Yi Herbs reserves the right to modify, update or amend this Notice from time to time. By continuing to communicate with Yu Yi Herbs or using Yu Yi Herbs' services, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments . The current version will always be made available at *insert new link*