Scallops are rich in protein, carbohydrate, riboflavin and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients, protein content of up to 61.8% for chicken, beef, fresh shrimp.
Benefits of Scallops：
- Low presence of calories as well as fat
- Excellent source of calcium and Vitamin B12 along with iron, magnesium, zinc and iron
- Promotes cardiovascular health and prevents from colon cancer
- Translucent white color having a delicate flavor
- Packed with various nutrients such as Vitamin B12, phosphorous and iron
- An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids that helps to lower the chances of stroke and heart attack