【Andes Haven】Overnight Oats Package
If you’ve never had overnight oatmeal, they’re basically a no-cook method of making oatmeal. So, instead of cooking oatmeal on the stovetop or in the microwave, you soak the raw oats with milk. That soaking process allows the oats to absorb the liquid and soften them enough to eat uncooked. You only need to let the oats soak and rest in the fridge for 2 hours. But, it’s ideal if you soak it overnight…hence the name overnight oats!
The next morning you have a ready-to-eat, delicious, creamy bowl or jar or “oatmeal.” The consistency is like a porridge or pudding. It makes for an easy convenient breakfast that has a more dense and creamy texture than warm oatmeal.
Please take note on selection:
- Pistachio Overnight Mix =【Radiant Rolled Oats 500g】+【Pocket Chia Seeds 28g】+【Andes Haven Pistachio Trail Mix 220g】
- Macadamia Trail Mix =【Radiant Rolled Oats 500g】+【Pocket Chia Seeds 28g】+【Andes Haven Macadamia Trail Mix 220g】
- Tropicana Trail Mix =【Radiant Rolled Oats 500g】+【Pocket Chia Seeds 28g】+【Andes Haven Tropicana Trail Mix 220g】
For Nuts Mix, ingredients as follow:-
- Pistachio Trail Mix = Almond, Pistachio, Golden Raisin, Sunflower Seeds & Pumpkin Seeds
- Macadamia Trail Mix = Macadamia, Cashew, Walnut, Almond, Pumpkin Seeds & Sunflower Seeds
- Tropicana Trail Mix = Almond, Walnut, Pecan, Pistachio, Dried Cranberry & Pumpkin Seeds