-Direct consumption (1 tablespoon).
- Used in salad dressings/drizzled over vegetables, not suitable for high-heat cooking.
- Added to smoothies, oatmeal.
- Apply to skin and hair.
-Rich source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) Omega-3 (46%) that helps support brain and cognitive health, and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Anti-aging and nourishes the skin.
- Helps improve hair growth and hair health, useful to counteract the formation of split ends.
- Suitable for vegetarian, one of the excellent plant-based sources of ALA omega-3 fatty acids.
-Antibacterial agent for cleaning and disinfecting.