Product: Quinoa Five-Grain Powder (Vegetarian)
Ingredients: Quinoa Five Grain Powder (Oat, Brown Rice, Black Glutinous Rice, Millet, Buckwheat and Quinoa), Black Sesame, Wheat and Soybean (Non-GMO).
Allergen Information: Contains Oat, Sesame, Buckwheat, Wheat and Soybean
Feature of product:
- Five-grain powder is a proprietary formula of five synergistic natural grains for the best combined nutritional properties. Natural taste from oat, brown rice, black glutinous rice, millet and buckwheat, wholesome nutrients to maintain active vitality, no added cane sugar.
- Quinoa is the best substitute for rice, rich in protein, 10 kinds of amino acids and calcium, quinoa free of cholesterol, low sodium, fiber content higher than 50% of whole wheat, referred to it as chisoya mama or "mother of all grains"
- Contains soy nutrients, calcium, iron and dietary fiber, can help the normal development of dental bones, maintain gastrointestinal function, can be used as a daily life nutritional supplements.
1) 1~3 servings per day for everyone in your family for breakfast, snack or supper for better health and energy naturally.
2) Add a cup 180c.c of warm hot (about 70~90"C) water to 25 grams of Quinoa Five-Grain Powder. Mix till smooth.
3) It can also be added to milk, yogurt, soy milk, oat milk or energy soup. Mixing ratio can be changed to your preference.